Everyone can play a part in Singapore’s arts and culture development by contributing your passion, time and skills. The National Arts Council (NAC)’s Arts Volunteers Programme offers a diversity of opportunities for people to volunteer in the arts, including various festival platforms and events organised by arts groups. New volunteers will attend an industry orientation session for an overview of the upcoming volunteering opportunities available. Training and regular engagement sessions will also be offered to provide a meaningful volunteer experience. Arts Volunteers are also expected to contribute to at least one event in a year.
Be an Arts Volunteer
Arts Volunteers will get the opportunity to play an important role in supporting our artists and arts organisations in the following ways:
- Promote arts events and activities happening in the vibrant Singapore’s arts scene;
- Be the face of arts events and contribute to visitor experience, event operations, artist management, publicity and outreach;
- Deepen knowledge in the arts and pick up new practical or creative skills at volunteer training and engagement events;
- Receive festival collectibles, enjoy perks or even special access to selected events;
- Interact with people from all walks of life who share a passion for the arts and make new friends!
We are looking for enthusiastic and friendly people who have an interest in and passion for the arts. Download the “Be an Arts Volunteer” guide and register as a volunteer today at our volunteer portal.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.