The Production Grant covers projects in the Performing, Visual, Literary or Multi-Disciplinary art-forms. These projects should have the potential for significant impact on the arts scene.
Applicants should also have a strong track record of artistic achievement and production, and be able to demonstrate commitment to the long-term development of your art form in Singapore.
What the grant supports
The grant supports the production, presentation and marketing costs of the following types of projects in the Performing, Visual, Literary, Multi-Disciplinary art-forms:
- Performances / programmes / exhibitions, whether of a substantial new work(s) or signature artistic work(s), a re-staging, or as a long-running production;
- The publication of high impact titles which are curated and presented as a series of thematically and/or structurally related works. This may include trans-media projects or publications by signature artists. Standalone publications, including publications related to Singapore’s artforms, will be supported under the Presentation and Participation Grant.
- Signature, large scale conferences, competitions, fairs and festivals.
- Funding is prioritised towards proposals with effective national, and preferably international, marketing and distribution plans.
- For the 2021 cycle, projects with strong use of digital technology as part of their creation and production process, and/or audience engagement plan will be prioritised for funding under the Production Grant.
Productions which are international co-productions should include both a Singapore and overseas presentation/edition.
What the grant covers
Our funding varies by organisation and project type, as shown below: