These established arts organisations that would be eligible for the Major Company Scheme are expected to:
- Reflect, express and shape Singapore’s cultural diversity, identity, values, heritage and aspirations
- Enrich the lives of audiences, and of different segments of Singapore’s community
- Contribute substantially to the development of Singapore’s cultural landscape, artistic practices, professional expertise and young talent
- Produce quality arts content and experiences that can be appreciated by both Singapore and international audiences
- Demonstrate sound management of resources and financial sustainability.
What the grant supports
What the grant covers
The funding will help meet no more than 50%, 60% and 70% of a reasonable and realistic estimate of total qualifying costs, for companies focusing on Artmaking, Bridging and Intermediary work respectively.