Community/Sports Facilities Scheme
The Community/Sports Facilities Scheme (CSFS) is an initiative by the Urban Development Authority with the objective of integrating community facilities into commercial developments. It was first introduced in 2003, and many community providers and social services have since benefitted from it.
Arts organisations who have been successfully placed under the CSFS include Very Special Arts Singapore at Changi City Point, and Singapore Dance Theatre at Bugis+.
To qualify for the CSFS, the community/sports uses should feature non-profit organisations with a strong focus on community outreach.
Arts organisations who are interested in the CSFS may register your interest with us by emailing Al-Baqir@nac.gov.sg.
To qualify for CSFS, interested arts organizations need to meet the following requirements:
1. Be a registered Non-Profit Organization (NPO)
2. Have a strong community/public outreach programme as a part of the proposed use for the CSFS space
3. 60% or more of the total gross floor area of the CSFS space must be used for community/public outreach. Ancillary uses such as offices cannot exceed 40% of the gross floor area.
4. The non-profit organisation is better enabled to serve its social mission by locating within a highly accessible commercial development
INTERESTED ARTS ORGANISATIONS
Arts Organisations who are interested in the CSFS may register your interest with us by emailing Al-Baqir@nac.gov.sg. Please furnish us with the following details:
1. Name of Arts Organisation
2. Contact Person
3. Contact Number
4. Space requirement (in square feet)
5. Brief explanation on the proposed use of CSFS space (not more than 250 words)