Singapore Producers Platform
The Singapore Producers Platform (SPP) is introduced to nurture outstanding and committed individuals with at least 4 years’ relevant experience in Singapore’s arts scene to develop as a creative producer in Singapore. The SPP, designed and managed by Performing Lines Australia (PL), targets to identify two (2) participants to be part of the programme.
The SPP is a 10-week programme (over the course of 12 months) to help emerging creative producers develop their skills and knowledge, and widen their international networks. The programme consists of 3 components:
- One-on-one mentoring and workshopping with PL’s producers and senior management;
- Interviews and networking with independent producers and arts companies in Australia; and
- Attendance at two performing arts markets and industry platforms in Australia, to understand the producing landscape in Australia, build networks and learn more about international presentations and touring from Australian and international presenters, producers, programmers and artists.
Please refer to the Application Guidelines for more details.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to complete the application form in Annex A of the Application Guidelines and submit it together with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae, including highlights of professional activities for the past 4 years;
- A 500-word statement on their key interest and direction of their personal professional growth, and how they see SPP contributing to this; and
- A 1500-word project proposal outlining the motivations of a Singapore-Australia idea or project they would like to implement or are implementing, indicating their intended approaches, and questions and issues that would benefit from further guidance on the project.
The application form and supporting documents must reach NAC via email to email@example.com by Friday, 27 July 2018, 17:00hrs. NAC will not be able to accord any extension beyond this deadline.
Please contact Ms Nur Hazwany (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 6346 9489) if you have any queries.