About the Arts Volunteers Programme
Everyone can play a part in Singapore’s cultural development by contributing passion, time and skills to the Arts.
The National Arts Council’s Arts Volunteers Programme offers a diversity of opportunities for people to volunteer in the arts, including various festival platforms and events organised by arts groups. New volunteers can look forward to attending an industry orientation session that will give them an overview of upcoming volunteering opportunities available. Training and regular engagement sessions will also be offered, so as to provide a meaningful volunteer experience.
Be part of the arts community
We’re looking for enthusiastic and friendly people who have an interest in and passion for the arts. Arts Volunteers play an important part in supporting our artists and arts organisations.
- You will help promote arts events and activities, interact with people from all walks of life who share your passion and bring the joy of the Arts into the neighbourhood.
- Working behind the scenes to make things happen, you will be the face of our events, contributing to visitor experience, event operations, artist management, publicity and outreach
Interested in being an arts volunteer? Download the “Be an Arts Volunteer” guide to find out more about the exciting journey of an arts volunteer, and how you can play a part in the arts scene!
Why join us?
Volunteers who sign up for the Arts Volunteers Programme will be able to:
- Choose from a wide range of volunteering opportunities,
- Grow their knowledge in the arts and pick up new practical or creative skills at volunteer training and engagement events,
- Receive festival collectibles, enjoy perks or even special access to selected events,
- Make new friends and connect with the thriving local arts scene!
Volunteers are expected to contribute to at least one event in a year.