Permitted arts and culture activities as indicated in NAC and NHB’s prevailing advisories, and subject to the safe management measures indicated in those advisories.
All for-hire spaces (no cap on capacity) at the following locations:
- Aliwal Arts Centre
- Drama Centre
- Goodman Arts Centre
- Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay;
- National Gallery Singapore;
- NHB Museums and Heritage Institutions (National Museum of Singapore, Asian Civilisations Museum, Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall, Malay Heritage Centre, and Indian Heritage Centre);
- School of the Arts Singapore
- Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre;
- Singapore Conference Hall;
- Stamford Arts Centre;
- STPI Creative Workshop & Gallery;
- The Arts House;
- Victoria Theatre and Victoria Concert Hall; and
- Select arts centres with shared facilities under NAC (KC Arts Centre, The Theatre Practice’s Practice Space)
- Select MOE tertiary educational institutes (NUS University Cultural Centre, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts and Singapore University of Technology and Design).
Participating organisations will communicate details on how arts and culture stakeholders can benefit from the extended subsidy.