Nominations for 2020 Young Artist Award is closed.
- Nominees must be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents of Singapore who are of good character, and must be 35 years or below on 31 December 2020.
- Nominations for the Young Artist Award are accepted for living artists, as the award will not be conferred posthumously.
Young Artist Award nominees are assessed upon the extent to which they have achieved or demonstrated all of the following:
- A strong body of work that gives evidence of a clear artistic vision and the potential for continued excellence
- Significant contribution and positive impact in shaping his/her field of practice and Singapore’s artistic development, with potential to play a greater leadership role
- Ability to be an inspiration and role model to other artists in Singapore and overseas
Irdawati Roslan (DID: 6346 9645)
Queena Lee (DID: 6346 9194)
Kerrine Goh (DID: 6346 9499)