Open Call for Intermediary
NAC is looking to appoint an intermediary to roll out the Singapore Music Movement (working title), an initiative to heighten the awareness of Singapore music acts, as well as improve the public perception of Singapore music. It aims to broaden support for Singapore music among youths (aged 15 to 35) and PMEBs, which include tastemakers and avid music listeners who pride themselves in discovering the newest Singapore music acts – the “converted”— and other music enthusiasts who are not yet aware of or interested in Singapore music– the “unconverted”.
The successful applicant is expected to conceptualise and implement the Singapore Music Movement for two years, from appointment in February 2017 to June 2019. The deliverables for the intermediary include:
- Creating a go-to website/ microsite (preferably building upon an existing website with a good reach),
- Developing website content (including at least 4 teaser videos),
- Establishing and managing partnerships with the music scene to raise public awareness of the movement,
- Creating a name and logo for this initiative
- Developing and implementing a publicity and marketing strategy to reach the target audience
Applicants must be registered companies whose core businesses are in the music and/or media industry. Interested parties should possess a track record of at least three years of sustained involvement with the music scene in Singapore.
- Submission Period: 8 December 2016 – 9 January 2017
- Closing Date: 9 January 2017 (23:59HR)
- Assessment Period: January – February 2017
- Notification of Results: February 2017 (estimated)
- Targeted Appointment: February 2017 (estimated)
The application submission (including all necessary documents) should be sent via email to email@example.com by 9 January 2017 (23:59HR). Only timely and complete submissions will be considered.
More information about the Open Call can be downloaded here.