Nominations for 2020 Cultural Medallion is open until 7 February 2020, 6pm. Submit your nominations here.
- Nominees must be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents of Singapore who are of good character.
- Nominations for the Cultural Medallion are accepted for living artists, as the award will not be conferred posthumously.
Cultural Medallion nominees are assessed upon the extent to which they have achieved or demonstrated all of the following:
- Artistic excellence and professional maturity, manifest through an outstanding and distinctive body of work
- Extraordinary contribution and leadership in shaping the development of Singapore’s arts and culture; advancing his/her field of arts practice; and bringing the arts to the local public through educational and/or community development efforts
- Being an inspiration and role model to other artists
- Good standing and recognition internationally
Lee Ju-Lyn (DID: 6346 9198)
Irdawati Roslan (DID: 6346 9645)