Nomination for the 2018 Cultural Medallion is open till 31 January 2019, 6pm.
Click here to submit your nomination.
- Nominees must be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents of Singapore who are of good character.
- Nominations for the Cultural Medallion and Young Artist Award are accepted for living artists, as both awards will not be conferred posthumously.
Cultural Medallion nominees are assessed upon the extent to which they have achieved or demonstrated all of the following:
- Artistic excellence and professional maturity, manifest through an outstanding and distinctive body of work
- Extraordinary contribution and leadership in shaping the development of Singapore’s arts and culture;advancing his/her field of arts practice; and bringing the arts to the local public through educational and/or community development efforts
- Being an inspiration and role model to other artist
- Good standing and recognition internationally
Iris Toh (DID: 6346 9583)
Irdawati Roslan (DID: 6346 9645)