Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)



  SingPass Login FAQs  

1. Who is eligible for SingPass?

    The minimum age requirement is 15 years old.

The following groups of users are eligible to apply for SingPass:
  1. Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident
  2. Employment Pass and Personalised Employment Pass holders
  3. EntrePass holders
  4. S-Pass holders
  5. Dependant Pass holders (of EP, PEP, EntrePass and S-Pass holders)
  6. Long Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) holders
  7. Long Term Visit Pass holders
  8. Selected Work Permit Holders who require SingPass to access government digital services. Visit WPOL Enquiry Service to check your status.


2. Where can I get help?

  Refer to our Instructional Guides for step-by-step instructions on how to register for a SingPass account and set up your 2FA.

There are dedicated SingPass counters island-wide to assist you on the following:
If you are visiting a SingPass counter, please bring these documents for verification purposes:


Required Documents (Must be original and are still valid)

Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents (PR)

For Singapore Citizens: 
NRIC or Singapore Passport or Singapore Driving Licence or National Service IDs from SAF, SPF and SCDF 

For PRs:
NRIC or Passport with Re-entry Permit or Singapore Driving Licence or National Service IDs from SAF, SPF and SCDF

Employment Pass (EP) and Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) holders

- EP/PEP card or; 
- Singapore Driving Licence

EntrePass holders

- EntrePass card or; 
- Approval-In-Principle letter (AIP) and Passport or; 
- Singapore Driving Licence

S-Pass holders

- S-Pass card or; 
- Singapore Driving Licence

Eligible Work Permit (WP) holders

WP card or; 
- Singapore Driving Licence

Dependant Pass (DP) holders (of EP, PEP, EntrePass and S-Pass)

- DP Pass card or; 
- Singapore Driving Licence

Long-Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) holders (Issued by ICA)

- Visit Pass (PLUS) Card or; 
- Singapore Driving Licence

Important Notes:

Only original documents listed in the above table will be accepted at the SingPass counter for verification (Documents, such as In-Principle- Approval (IPA) Letter, police report for lost NRIC, ez-link card and senior citizen card, are not acceptable).
  • For Permanent Residents, they must either bring their passports that contain the Re-entry Permit (REP) endorsement / their passports with a copy of their REP print-out. With effect from 2 Jan 2009, ICA has ceased to issue REP endorsements in passports.
  • For work pass holders who are eligible to apply for SingPass, they can only register for an account on the following Monday after their work pass has been issued.

You are strictly not allowed to authorise another person to request/reset your SingPass on your behalf.

Click here to find the SingPass counter nearest to you.

3. What is SingPass?

Launched in March 2003, Singapore Personal Access (or SingPass) allows users to access hundreds of government services easily and securely online. 


4. Which are the supported browsers for SingPass login page?

  On personal computers, you may access SingPass using these browsers:
  • Microsoft Edge versions 12 - 14
  • Internet Explorer versions 9 - 11
  • Mozilla Firefox versions 46, 47, 52
  • Google Chrome versions 50, 51, 57
  • Safari versions 8.0 and 9.1

On mobile operating systems, you may access SingPass using these browsers:
  • Safari versions 8.3 and 9.3
  • Chrome versions 4.4 and 5.0

  CorpPass Login FAQs  


What is CorpPass?


Singapore Corporate Access (or CorpPass) is a one-stop authentication and authorisation service, for corporate users to transact with government agencies online on behalf of their organisations.


CorpPass will be required for all entities to transact with the government from 1 Sep 2018. Singapore registered entities with a Unique Entity Number (UEN) that have not registered for CorpPass should do so as existing login methods, such as SingPass and EASY will cease by then. 


Individuals who need to transact in a business capacity with the government are required to be UEN-registered and thus be eligible for CorpPass.


For example:

Mr Tan, an architect, hires 10 architect assistants who are foreigners, and needs to apply for work permits for them to work in Singapore during his project. The application of work permits is in the capacity of his architect business and thus, will require the registration of a UEN, making him eligible for CorpPass. He can then log in to Ministry of Manpower’s (MOM) digital service using CorpPass to apply for the required work permits.


As a freelance architect, Mr Tan can continue using SingPass to submit building plans to Building & Construction Authority (BCA).


Refer to the CorpPass Glossary for the most commonly used terms in CorpPass.



What are the types of CorpPass roles and accounts?

  You may identify yourself as one of the following five CorpPass roles:


1) Registered Officer (RO)

    Applicable only for Singapore registered entity with Unique Entity Number (UEN).


2) CorpPass Administrator (Admin) 


2) CorpPass Sub-Administrator (Sub-Admin)


3) CorpPass Enquiry User


4) CorpPass User


Of these five CorpPass roles, the RO does not require an account. To transact with government digital services, the RO may choose to obtain one of the following four account types:




What is a CorpPass Administrator (Admin)?

  A person authorised to create CorpPass accounts and manage access to digital services for the entity. The appointed Admin may be a person who currently manages Government-to-Business (G2B) transactions on behalf of the company. Examples of who may fulfil this CorpPass role include: Director of Corporate Services (Admin / Finance / Human Resources) or any person(s) authorised by the RO. 


For Singapore registered entities with UEN, Admin must be authorised by the Registered Officer (RO).  For smaller organisations, the RO may assume the role of a CorpPass Admin.


*Note: Each entity can only have a maximum of 2 CorpPass Admins.


Find out who is your entity's CorpPass Admin/Sub-Admin  here


Who is eligible for CorpPass?


Authorised individuals from the following types of entities are eligible for CorpPass:

a.Singapore registered entities that has been issued a Unique Entity Number (UEN) by UEN-issuance agencies.

b.Foreign entities not registered in Singapore which need to transact with the government 


For more information on the eligibility requirements for UEN Entities, click here.


What is a CorpPass Sub-Administrator (Sub-Admin)?

  A person authorised by the CorpPass Administrator (Admin) to help manage CorpPass accounts and digital service access on behalf of the entity. A Sub-Admin has full management rights to CorpPass users’ digital service access, unless restricted by the Admin.


Sub-Admin accounts can only be created by the Admin, and do not require approval. Similar to the Admin, the Sub-Admin can create other CorpPass accounts (i.e. CorpPass Enquiry User, CorpPass User) for users within the entity. 


Find out who is your entity's CorpPass Admin/Sub-Admin here.