To support the arts community, NAC offers direct funding through our Grants Framework. The Grants Framework is made up of seven Grant Programmes:
1. ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT grants provide support for recurring operational costs to deserving arts organisations:
Besides providing support at an organisation level, NAC offers a range of project grants to support arts-related endeavours by individuals, collectives and arts organisations:
2. CREATION GRANT supports the creation, adaptation and redevelopment of quality, distinctive artistic content that resonate with audiences at home and abroad.
3. PRODUCTION GRANT supports artists and arts intermediaries in producing and presenting signature, large-scale artistic works and platforms that have significant impact on both local and international markets.
4. PRESENTATION & PARTICIPATION GRANT aims to enable a wide range of arts practitioners and organisations to present quality arts activities and work that express and enrich our artistic diversity, as well as increase arts appreciation and participation in Singapore.
5. MARKET & AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT GRANT supports activities to build audiences, patrons and supporters to complement artistic efforts at home and abroad.
6. CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT GRANT supports organisations and individuals in acquiring the skills, knowledge and capabilities they need to meet the challenges and demands of their work in the arts.
7. RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT GRANT aims to build up the research capabilities in the arts, and supports research and documentation projects that expand our knowledge of the arts and cultural sector, audiences and policies.
Who to call for assistance?
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss your grant applications you are welcome to contact the relevant NAC officers listed here.